WxRemote Help > Connect Window
The list (left) shows the connection configurations for individual WxConnectionManagers. The main area (right) shows the details for the selected configuration:
- Name for this connection - User-friendly name without internal significance.
- Server address - The address of the computer with WxConnectionManager installed (for example, "localhost", "computer2", "192.168.100.134", etc).
- Server port - Port that WxConnectionManager is configured to.
- Maximum number of threads - Upper limit to the number of parallel connections the software should use.
Adding new connection
- Click New to add a blank configuration.
- Complete the details.
- Click Connect.
A new list of tasks appears in the main window.
You can also use Scan Network button to easily retrieve connection parameters from WxConnectionManagers running on the local network.
Hidden Tabs tab
This enables you to hide, and even ignore, tasks from selected WxListener computers.
- Hide - Remove the computer's tab, but still show its tasks in status-based tabs.
- Hide and Ignore - As for "Hide", but also remove its tasks from the status-based tabs.