WxRemote Help > Options Window
Edit general connection and user interface options.
- Automatically refresh task status - Leave checked to have WxRemote Control Center automatically refresh the status of remote tasks.
- Refresh interval - If the previous option is checked, set the refresh interval in seconds.
- Automatically connect to last server on startup - Leave checked to have WxRemote Control Center automatically connect to the most-recently-used WxConnectionManager server on program start.
- Start with Windows - Start WxRemote Control Center automatically on log on
- Minimize to Tray - Minimize WxRemote Control Center to the system tray instead to the taskbar
User interface tab
- Show separate tabs for each computer - Show a separate tab for each WxListener computer.
- Show All Tasks tab - Controls the visibility of the "All Tasks" tab.
- Show Running tab - Controls the visibility of the "Running" tab.
- Show Not Running tab - Controls the visibility of the "Not Running" tab.
- Show all output from Remote Scripts - If checked, WxRemote Control Center always shows output from remote commands, even if "ECHO NOSHOW" is defined (see Remote Commands help).