WxRemote Help > Main Window
The WxRemote Control Center user interface should be familiar from watchDirectory or watchFTP.
The tabbed area (below the toolbar) lists tasks on your remote computers. Each tab filters the tasks according to status, or according to location.
To undock a tab
- Drag it to the new location. This enables you to arrange tabs across a desktop or multiple monitors.
To show or hide a tab
- Right-click the tab and select the new status.
(Alternatively, use the Options button to control status-based tabs, and the Connect button to control computer-specific tabs.)
Remotely controlling tasks
To remotely control a task, right-click it and select from the pop-up menu:
- Run Task - Start a remote task. (Must be previously configured to run as a service in watchDirectory/watchFTP.)
- Stop Task - Stop a running task.
- Refresh - Refresh the list of tasks and their statuses.
- Commands - Run remote commands.
- Last Messages - If this feature is enabled in WxListener configuration, you can see the list of last task messages.